- Orders will only be dispatched on working days – Monday to Friday.
- The delivery time is a maximum of 10 working days but we strive to get your order processed the same working day it is placed.
- Your order will be dispatched either via Royal Mail or myHermes.
- A signature may be required on delivery.
- If you are not at home when the delivery has been attempted, a calling card will be left and your package will be delivered to either a neighbour or the local depot, depending on the carrier
- If your delivery was made by Royal Mail, you may be able to collect it from the local Post Office.
Unfortunately I don’t offer next day delivery at the moment.
All international deliveries are sent via Royal Mail. You will receive an email when your order has been dispatched to let you know it is on its way. This may also include a tracking number. If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, a calling card will be left to instruct you on what to do next.
Please contact us if your delivery has not arrived on time as we may not be aware there is a problem and we can then investigate this further for you.
Royal Mail Information:
If you are not in, they will try your immediate neighbour or take it to your local Royal Mail delivery office of Post Office, (whichever is nearer), for you to collect. They will hold on to this for 14 days. The driver should leave a calling card informing you of where they have left it.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY Last Christmas Orders – 16th December
14 day returns policy from the receipt of your parcel, for an exchange or refund.
Please wrap items appropriately for transit to avoid damage to goods or boxes. Please do not stick labels or tape directly to the products packaging, as if tampered with in any way, I can no longer accept the return.
Please allow 3-5 working days once the goods have reached me, to give time to process your returns. Any returns received after 14 days can no longer be processed.
All refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment used to place the order. Credit/debit card transactions can take 3-5 working days to show up on your bank statement.
Please ensure your account details are current and up-to-date, as we may need to contact you regarding your return via email or telephone.
If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Shipping & Handling – Customers are accountable for return shipping charges. We suggest a recorder or signed for delivery service so the parcel is insured and can be tracked. Goods are the customer’s responsibility until they arrive at our depot.